WTF – White Tiger Fresh Herbal Tea helps your stomach may be bothering you for a number of reasons, including nerves, an illness, or something you ate that didn’t sit well. White Tiger Fresh Herbal Tea gives you the power to settle your stomach and remain in control.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- St. Johns Wort
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.