Our White Tiger Herbal Tea is handpicked well-formed downy needles have a crisp, fresh fragrance in the dry leaf and brew a clear golden liquor with characteristic Ceylonese aroma, delicate but full flavor and a nice finish. Steep with the water temperature well below boiling, infusing one to three minutes.
This is a magnificent Herbal tea that is ever so perfumed with a delicate taste Light, Smooth, Sweet, Fresh flavors
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Guayusa Leaves
- Rose Hips
- Rooibos (Calicotome villosa)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.