Emotional Balancing & mood lifting Herbal Tea – Enhance your mood and uplift your spirits with a jubilant brew containing St. Johns Wort, Damiana, Siberian Ginseng and other herbs traditionally used to uplift and balance the emotions. If you are feeling blue than this cup is for you or sip to inspire a state of euphoria.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- St. Johns Wort
- Siberian Ginseng
- Guayusa Leaves
- Cumin Seed
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.