Tealyra – Ripe Pu’erh Tea – 5 Years Aged Loose Leaf – 100% Natural And Organic – Weight Loss Tea
Relatively young, our 5-year Naked Pu-erh is a ripe pu-erh, meaning it was cooked and oxidized in a way to produce a quicker pu-erh with amazing results. It has a deep reddish brown liquor; a woodsy, fish broth aroma. The flavor is earthy-mild soil notes, floral, with mushroom broth flavors, miso, and wood, and medium bodied. Pu-erh is probiotic, and boasts incredible health benefits – such as a super weight loss tonic, lowers cholesterol and helps you feel better overall.
What makes tea the best drink in the world?
- Teas have a large amount of antioxidants.
- A cup of tea is being hailed as an important weapon in the war against heart disease.
- Regular consumption cut the risk of developing clogged arteries by 51 percent.
- Catechins are already known to hamper the inflammatory process which leads to hardening of the arteries. They are also thought to help the body by mopping up harmful substances in the blood.
- Teas like Oolong and Pu-erh have been found to reduce cholesterol levels in the body. In a study done with animals, the animals that drank Pu-erh tea had less weight gain over time.
What is Tealyra?
We dreamt of a place that tea lovers, connoisseurs, and amateurs alike could come together to explore the world of tea. Inspired by pure passion and a respect for authenticity, Tealyra was born. We strive to be a company that will provide you with what you’re looking for, help you learn something new, try something new, and discover something new about the second most consumed beverage in the world.
What is Tealyra?
We proudly stand out as a shining star in the galaxy of tea!
Our name Tealyra represents what we believe to be the brightest set of stars in the tea world, our vast collection of the best teas- our very own “tea constellation” as it were. Lyra, a famous constellation, is one of the 88 constellations recognized by the International Astronomical Union, and is incredibly bright.
In Greek Mythology, Lyra represents the tortoise shell lyre of Orpheus, who was a famous musician and poet. Orpheus was known for his incredible musical talent and his ability to charm even the stones with his beautiful music. When he died, his lyre was thrown into a river and Zeus sent an eagle to retrieve the lyre and placed both of them permanently in the sky.
Take some time to gaze upon our beautiful constellation of teas and let us charm you with our incredible ability to provide you with the world’s best tea, with out of this worldwide service!