Red Magic gives you the power to relax while have the energy to react. During a long day Red Magic Herbal Tea will give you the pick me up and yet make you a creative genius at the same time
- Oolong tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – Vanilla
- Kola nut
- Licorice Root
- Rose Hips
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.