The Nebula Blended White Tea velvety leaves of this white loose leaf tea are sure to provide a full, potent taste as well as floral aroma. This tea will wake you up in the morning and get you ready for the day ahead.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – vanilla
- Staghorn sumac
- St Johns Wort
- Guayusa Leaves
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.