Enjoy this fragrant combination with Lavender to soothe anxiety, oatstraw to strengthen nerves, scullcap to relax the mind and several herbs to calm and support a nervous stomach. Melt anxiety with a perfect cup of tea to sooth stressful moments. Allow a cup of CALMING SPIRIT to transform your worries into peace.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – Vanilla
- Staghorn sumac
- Rooibos (Calicotome villosa)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.