Grown in the northern province of Thai Nguyen in Vietnam, Che Sen, or Lotus tea, is a fine green tea infused with the aroma of lotus flower blossoms. A rich floral and fruit aroma followed by a refreshing flavor, with notes of anise and a pleasant aftertaste
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Lotus Flower Petals
- Honeybush (Cyclopia spp.)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.