Hall Pass Herbal Tea has been well known since ancient times when it was a tribute to the imperial family. Due to its unique quality. This mao jian style tea from Hunan Province in China brews is refreshing and uplifting. It makes a great all-day-long tea and a marvelous introduction to straight green teas.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – Vanilla
- Kola Nuts
- Damiana leaf
- Marshmallow leaf
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.