Green Elephant Herbal Tea is an Incredible Herbal Tea. This green tea has a delicious aroma, mellow floral flavor, and a slightly sweet aftertaste. It is sought after by many for it’s exceptionally high, premium nutrient and antioxidant content. Small, plump buds masterfully hand-fired for the classic flavour. This is a fantastic green that will be sure to please the avid green tea drinker.This tea has a wonderful fresh aroma, and when steeped it is rich, sweetly grassy, with bright refreshing notes, and a marvelous silky smooth texture and slight nutty flavor.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – Vanilla
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.