This green tea from the Fujian province is a regional specialty tea rarely seen outside of China. This was the original Blue People Oolong tea that started it all! Made with the original formulated recipe, with the blending of a fragrant Taiwanese Oolong which is then laced with Ginseng, and Licorice root. It brews up very aromatic, sweet, floral, and slightly spicy with a pronounced silky texture.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Honeybush (Cyclopia spp.)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.