With chakra teas it’s helpful to have an affirmation while enjoying a cup. Sip and repeat, “love is abundant in my world”. This harmonious blend of was intended to be a light in body and fragrance and support love and forgiveness. This exquisite blend of herbs has been selectively crafted from herbs known to resonate with and empower the 4th chakra. Centered around the berries and leaves of hawthorn, known to foster trust and encourage confidence in following your heart, this tea also features the soothing qualities of lavender, jasmine and hyssop. Crafted together into one harmonious blend, 4th chakra tea may be just what you need to help replenish the energy in this central chakra, and rediscover love within yourself.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – Vanilla
- Leaves of Hawthorn
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.