Bizzzaro Herbal Tea “Liberate the Mind; Allow it to Marvel”
This is a magnificent tea that is ever so perfumed with a delicate taste Herbescent Tea & Botanical Proprietary Blend
A special synergy of traditional and Chinese herbs thoughtfully prepared to provide food for the brain & body. Ginkgo for improved circulation to the brain assisting in memory, schizandra berries to relieve fatigue and ginseng to energize.
Our most popular tea! Nourish your Brain and Adrenals with this energizing herbal tea and boost memory and fatigue. Relieve yourself and become uplifted from that mid-afternoon slump with a cup of Bizzzaro Herbal Tea
- Oolong tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Ginkgo Bilbao
- Schisandra aka Magnolia vine
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.