Feeling like you have been pushed around all day.
Time to let Bad Johnny out of the cage tonight!
Grown in the northern province of Thai Nguyen in Vietnam, Che Sen, or Lotus tea, is a fine green tea infused with the aroma of lotus flower blossoms. A rich floral and fruit aroma followed by a refreshing flavor, with notes of anise and a pleasant aftertaste
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Lotus Flower Petals
- Honeybush (Cyclopia spp.)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.